2019 is the 22nd year. The Festival in the Clouds is the largest and most popular event sponsored by the Alma Foundation. The free outdoor art and music festival includes about 25 bands and 40 regional artists annually. In addition to fabulous art and music, the event features delicious food, children’s activities, a beer garden, dancing and more.
The festival, originally intended to provide a venue for local musicians and artists to gain exposure has proven to be the biggest Alma Foundation fundraiser. More than $25,000 was raised in 2018 for area community projects.
2019 Festival in the Clouds Band Schedule
SPECIAL THANKS to Ellwood “Chip” Barrett and his great stage crew for organizing all the music!
Volunteer Firefighters Pancake Breakfast
- 8am to 10am July 21, 2019
Alma Fire Station (SE corner of Main & Buckskin)
Presented by NWFPD
(Please visit and thank our sponsors for their support)
- Alma and Fairplay Storage, Almart General Store, Flexible Massage Therapy, Ann’s Trucking, Aspirations Dance Studio, Breckenridge Distillery, Breckenridge Real Estate Group, Breckenridge Hair Company, Bristlecone Realty Group, Caniglia Real Esate Group, Dagave Colorado Tequila, Diggin Jack Excavation, Even in The End, Guided by Humanity, Hairy Situation, Headwaters Construction, Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning, High Country Healing, High Mountain Mining LLC, Hoosier Daddy Liquors, Irish Rose Vacation Rental, Jason’s Magic Carpet Cleaning, Jill E. Fishinger, CPA PC, KC Car Wash, Matty, Cindy and Graciejane, Millonzi’s, Mosquito Gulch Solutions Inc, Mosquito Range Plumbing & Heating, Mountain Grown Gardens, CRWA Nick, Northern Standard, Organsky Woodworks, Park City Woodworks, The Phillips Law Offices, LLC, Precision Drilling and Blasting, QMSMF, RNS Excavating, Ridgeline Mechanical, Salt Licking Goat, Snowbridge Inc., South Park Brewing, South Park Hydroponics, South Park Insurance, South Park Pottery, South Park Saloon, Hearthstone Restaurant, Sweet Home Rhodo Inc, TBK Bank, Ten Mile Hardwoods, The Sheepherder, Timber Wolf Realty, Trout Mountain Wood Floors, Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Become a sponsor for this year’s festival. Click here to download the sponsor application.
- When you arrive in Alma, there will be signs that direct you to the designated camping areas.
- We are requesting a $20 donation for tents and $40 donation for campers for the weekend.
- You may set your camp Friday afternoon and stay through the last music event Sunday evening. Conserve space for your fellow campers.
- Port-a-lets will be provided for the campers.
- Clean up your campsite prior to your departure.
- Dogs are welcome but they must be on a leashed to their owner and please clean up after them.
- No campfires!
- Keep your personal food & beverages at your campsite.
- Have a great time and enjoy the music and support our vendors!
Download the Happy Camper Rules pdf
THANKS to all the volunteers who really make this event happen!! See you at the FESTIVAL!