The Festival in the Clouds is the largest and most popular event sponsored by the Alma Foundation. The free outdoor art and music festival includes about 25 musical acts and 40 regional artists annually. In addition to fabulous art and music, the event features delicious food, children’s activities, a beer garden, dancing, and more.
This festival, originally intended to provide a venue for local musicians and artists to gain exposure, has proven to be the biggest Alma Foundation fundraiser. Close to $30,000 was raised in 2021 for area community projects.
THANKS to all the volunteers who really make this event happen!!! It is not possible without you!
2023 MUSIC SCHEDULE
2023 SPONSORS – COMING SOON
Please visit and thank our sponsors for their support
- 1. When you arrive in Alma, there will be signs that direct you to the designated
2. $60.00 per campsite for the weekend.
3. You may set your camp Friday at noon and exit by Monday morning prior to
8:00 AM Please conserve space for your fellow neighbor campers.
4. Port-a-lets will be provided for the campers.
5. Clean up your campsite prior to your departure.
6. Dogs are welcome but they must be leashed to their owner. Please clean up
7. No campfires!
8. Keep your personal food & beverages at your campsite.
9. Have a great time, enjoy the music & support our vendors!
10. See you at the FESTIVAL!
Download the Happy Camper Rules pdf
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- Providing plant based compostable cups at the Beer Tent
- Encouraging and accepting the reuse of the compostable cups at the Beer Tent
- Providing Water Bottle Filling Stations
- Encouraging the reuse of water bottles
- Recycling and composting as many products as possible
- Encouraging Food Vendors to use plant-based compostable serve ware
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Compost your plant based cup, at one of the Zero Waste Stations, at the end of the festival
- Be prepared… bring a reusable water bottle and refill it at the Water Bottle Filling Station, located at the Beer Tent
- Have a set of reusable utensils and a cloth napkin
- Bring a reusable coffee mug
- Compost and Recycle at one of the Zero Waste Stations
VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTER PANCAKE BREAKFAST