59 E Buckskin Road
2019 is the 22nd year. The Festival in the Clouds is the largest and most popular event sponsored by the Alma Foundation. The free outdoor art and music festival includes about 25 bands and 40 regional artists annually. In addition to fabulous art and music, the event features delicious food, children’s activities, a beer garden, dancing and more.
The festival, originally intended to provide a venue for local musicians and artists to gain exposure has proven to be the biggest Alma Foundation fundraiser. More than $25,000 was raised in 2018 for area community projects.
SPECIAL THANKS to Ellwood “Chip” Barrett and his great stage crew for organizing all the music!
Volunteer Firefighters Pancake Breakfast
- 8am to 10am July 21, 2019
Alma Fire Station (SE corner of Main & Buckskin)
Presented by NWFPD
(Please visit and thank our sponsors for their support)
- Alma and Fairplay Storage, Almart General Store, Flexible Massage Therapy, Ann’s Trucking, Aspirations Dance Studio, Breckenridge Distillery, Breckenridge Real Estate Group, Breckenridge Hair Company, Bristlecone Realty Group, Caniglia Real Esate Group, Dagave Colorado Tequila, Diggin Jack Excavation, Even in The End, Guided by Humanity, Hairy Situation, Headwaters Construction, Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning, High Country Healing, High Mountain Mining LLC, Hoosier Daddy Liquors, Irish Rose Vacation Rental, Jason’s Magic Carpet Cleaning, Jill E. Fishinger, CPA PC, KC Car Wash, Matty, Cindy and Graciejane, Millonzi’s, Mosquito Gulch Solutions Inc, Mosquito Range Plumbing & Heating, Mountain Grown Gardens, CRWA Nick, Northern Standard, Organsky Woodworks, Park City Woodworks, The Phillips Law Offices, LLC, Precision Drilling and Blasting, QMSMF, RNS Excavating, Ridgeline Mechanical, Salt Licking Goat, Snowbridge Inc., South Park Brewing, South Park Hydroponics, South Park Insurance, South Park Pottery, South Park Saloon, Hearthstone Restaurant, Sweet Home Rhodo Inc, TBK Bank, Ten Mile Hardwoods, The Sheepherder, Timber Wolf Realty, Trout Mountain Wood Floors, Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Become a sponsor for this year’s festival. Click here to download the sponsor application.
- For Public Relations/Media information/questions contact Nancy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vendor Application 2019
NEW ADDRESS: Mail vendor applications to:
11940 Jasper St, Unit 125
Commerce City, CO 80503
For vendor questions contact Sheral 719-839-1336 or email@example.com
- When you arrive in Alma, there will be signs that direct you to the designated camping areas.
- We are requesting a $20 donation for tents and $40 donation for campers for the weekend.
- You may set your camp Friday afternoon and stay through the last music event Sunday evening. Conserve space for your fellow campers.
- Port-a-lets will be provided for the campers.
- Clean up your campsite prior to your departure.
- Dogs are welcome but they must be on a leashed to their owner and please clean up after them.
- No campfires!
- Keep your personal food & beverages at your campsite.
- Have a great time and enjoy the music and support our vendors!
THANKS to all the volunteers who really make this event happen!! See you at the FESTIVAL!
ZERO WASTE AT THE FESTIVAL IN THE CLOUDS
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- Providing plant based compostable cups at the Beer Tent
- Encouraging and accepting the reuse of the compostable cups at the Beer Tent
- Providing Water Bottle Filling Stations
- Encouraging the reuse of water bottles
- Recycling and composting as many products as possible – the 2018 festival had a 50% waste reduction.
- Providing reusable serve ware Backstage
- Encouraging Food Vendors to use plant based compostable serve ware
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Reuse your plant based compostable cup at the Beer Tent
- Compost your plant based cup, at one of the Zero Waste Stations, at the end of the festival
- Bring a reusable water bottle and refill it at the Water Bottle Filling Station, located at the Beer Tent
- Bring a set of reusable utensils and a cloth napkin
- Bring a reusable coffee mug
- Compost and Recycle at one of the Zero Waste Stations