The Festival in the Clouds is the largest and most popular event sponsored by the Alma Foundation. The free outdoor art and music festival includes about 25 musical acts and 40 regional artists annually. In addition to fabulous art and music, the event features delicious food, children’s activities, a beer garden, dancing and more.
This festival, originally intended to provide a venue for local musicians and artists to gain exposure has proven to be the biggest Alma Foundation fundraiser. More than $25,000 was raised in 2019 for area community projects.
Volunteer Firefighters Pancake Breakfast
- 8am to 10am Sunday, July 18, 2021
Alma Fire Station (SE corner of Main & Buckskin)
Presented by NWFPD
(Please visit and thank our sponsors for their support)
Become a sponsor for this year’s festival. Click here to download the sponsor application.
- For Public Relations/Media information/questions contact Nancy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vendor Application 2021
NEW ADDRESS: Mail vendor applications to:
14416 E. 101st Ave
Commerce City, CO 80022
For vendor questions contact Sheral 719-839-1336 or email@example.com
- When you arrive in Alma, there will be signs that direct you to the designated camping areas.
- We are requesting a $20 donation for tents and $40 donation for campers for the weekend.
- You may set your camp Friday afternoon and stay through the last music event Sunday evening. Conserve space for your fellow campers.
- Port-a-lets will be provided for the campers.
- Clean up your campsite prior to your departure.
- Dogs are welcome but they must be on a leashed to their owner and please clean up after them.
- No campfires!
- Keep your personal food & beverages at your campsite.
- Have a great time and enjoy the music and support our vendors!
THANKS to all the volunteers who really make this event happen!! See you at the FESTIVAL!
ZERO WASTE AT THE FESTIVAL IN THE CLOUDS
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- Providing plant based compostable cups at the Beer Tent
- Encouraging and accepting the reuse of the compostable cups at the Beer Tent
- Providing Water Bottle Filling Stations
- Encouraging the reuse of water bottles
- Recycling and composting as many products as possible – the 2018 festival had a 50% waste reduction.
- Providing reusable serve ware Backstage
- Encouraging Food Vendors to use plant based compostable serve ware
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Reuse your plant based compostable cup at the Beer Tent
- Compost your plant based cup, at one of the Zero Waste Stations, at the end of the festival
- Be prepared… bring a reusable water bottle and refill it at the Water Bottle Filling Station, located at the Beer Tent
- Have a set of reusable utensils and a cloth napkin
- Bring a reusable coffee mug
- Compost and Recycle at one of the Zero Waste Stations